When tent flies get sticky, backpacks start delaminating and rain gear begins to fail, make your favorite items waterproof again with Seam Grip TF, a tent fabric sealant previously known as Tent Sure. Seam Grip TF is a polyurethane (PU) coating for waterproofing tents and outdoor fabrics. The high performance formula makes it easy to recoat worn areas for longer life and total water resistance.
You can use Seam Grip TF on tent floors, tent rain flies, awnings, boat covers, rain gear and more. If it’s made of synthetic fabric, Seam Grip TF can make it waterproof. The built-in foam brush makes application easy and the clear, flexible finish keeps gear looking like new.
At GEAR AID, we’re on a mission to help you repair leaking fabrics with Seam Grip. Because the great outdoors is even better when everyone is warm and dry.
- Polyurethane (PU) coating for waterproofing tents and fabrics
- Flexible and long-lasting
- Waterproofs up to 85 sq. ft.
- Clear, nearly invisible finish
- Built-in foam applicator brush
- Water based formula is non-toxic
- 4 oz. size
- Made in USA